How to Perform Xiaomi Data Recovery?
Xiaomi Inc. is the world's third largest smartphone distributer that designs and sells mobile apps, Smartphones etc. It is one of the most popular Smartphone in China. Xiaomi phone is based on Android Operating System and widely used to access high speed internet, capture memorable videos, HD photos etc. However, like other Android phone, Xiaomi phone is highly prone to virus attack. Once your phone gets corrupted or infected by virus, then it may lead to the deletion of your precious data from Xiaomi phones.
Apart from virus attack, sometimes you may unintentionally delete your important data from Xiaomi phone. In such case, the very first question that arises in your mind is, Is it possible to recover data from Xiaomi phone? Do not worry as you can still restore deleted data from Xiaomi phone easily. The best solution is to use Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the most efficient utility which is used to perform Xiaomi data recovery within couple of minutes. It is highly recommended tool which is not only used to perform Xiaomi data recovery but also widely used to recover media files from Android.
Common Reasons for loss of data from Xiaomi Phone
- Accidental Deletion of data: It is one of the most common data loss scenarios from Xiaomi phone. Sometimes, you may unintentionally press “Delete All” button while previewing pictures or doing some task in your Xiaomi phone, which leads to the deletion of all your important data from Xiamoi phones.
- Critical Battery Condition: Abruptly shut down of your phone while enjoying videos may cause severe damage to the file system which in turn results in deletion of your precious data from the Xiaomi phone.
- Interruption during data transfer: Any type of interruption while transferring data like photos, videos, etc. from Xiaomi phone to another device can result in deletion of important data from Xiaomi phone.
- Malware/Virus Attack: Once your Xiaomi phone is infected by virus then it may corrupt your Android phone file system which results in deletion of your precious data from Xiaomi phones.
- Unintentionally Formatting SD card: Whenever you format your SD card of xiamoi phone, all the data stored in it gets deleted from Xiaomi phone. If you do it unintentionally then you may end up in deletion or loss of data from Xiaomi SD card.
Sailent features of Android Data Recovery Software
- It can directly recover deleted data such as photos, memorable videos etc. from Xiaomi Smartphones, Tablets as well as other Android phones.
- This software has inbuilt robust search engine, which helps you to recover Android application package files as well as deleted data such as memorable photos, videos, movies and many more in short span of time.
- With the assistance of this advanced application, you can recover data after factory reset Android. To know more about how to recover data after factory reset Android, visit: http://www.undeletedataandroid.com/how-to-recover-after-factory-reset.html
- It is compatible with advanced versions of Windows Operating System like Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista.
- It is very fast and effective tool, which is widely used by professional to recover data from Xiaomi phone.
- By using this excellent recovery application, you can also recover Polaroid Tablet data within a matter of time.
- With the help of this powerful tool, you can easily perform Xiaomi data recovery with ease. It can also be used to retrieve deleted data from branded phones manufactured by Samsung, Sony, Motorola and many more.
- This application offers fast and secure Xiaomi data recovery process to undelete data from Xiaomi phones as well as other Android based Smartphone such as Moto X, Samsung etc. If you want to recover deleted photos from Moto X then, go to this page: www.undeletedataandroid.com/recover-photos-from-moto-x.html.
Steps to recover data from Xiaomi Phone
Step 1: Download and install demo version of Android Data Recovery Software on your Windows computer. Connect your Xiaomi phone to it and then launch the application. Now select “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” option from the main window as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select your Xiaomi phone as a drive and click on Next button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Xiaomi Phone Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery process is completed, you can Preview recovered data by using “File Type View” or “Data View” option prior to saving as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data