Recover Deleted Media Files from Android
Android is a Linux based Operating System that is mainly used in Smartphones and Tablets. There are so many companies such as HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motorola etc. who launch Smartphones that is totally based on Android Operating System. These Android phones are much smarter, faster and capable of performing all desired task effectively such as message texting, email, net browsing, making calls, transmit data and so on.
Generally, you capture all your memorable moments in your Android phone. These devices are very advanced but still there are some chances of losing important data such as memorable videos, images and files that are stored on your Android phone internal memory or external memory. It’s very painful if you delete your precious media files from Android phone unknowly. Don’t worry! Here is the best and award winning tool that help you to recover deleted media files from Android phone. Android Recovery Software is the most efficient software used globally to recover deleted media files from Android phone. This tool has advanced features, which is used to recover deleted apps on Android.
Scenarios for deletion of media files from Android phone
There are many reasons for deletion of precious data such as media files on your Android phone.
- Malfunction/Virus Attack: Android phone may get corrupted or infected by virus that gets in of your Android phone and by some unreliable third party applications. Due to malware, file system get corrupted and you are unable to fetch important data such as video files, images etc.
- Accidental Deletion: Accidentally pressing “DELETE ALL” button while using the Android phone, leads to the loss of all precious data from Android phone.
- Formatting SD card: Accidentally formatting SD card in your Android phone result in deletion of all media files from Android phones.
- Low Battery Condition: While capturing videos /images, if your phone battery condition is critical/low then it may result in deletion of media files from Android phone.
- Abrupt Removal of Device: Abrupt removal of Android phone when its connected with some other device, leads to loss of media files from Android phone.
Apart from above mentioned loss scenarios, there are various other reasons that causes the deletion of media files from Android phones such as file system corruption, interruption during file transfer, abruptly shutting down of Android phone, mishandling the device and many more. So, to overcome from all these scenarios you can make use of Android data recovery software which is an efficient data recovery utility to rescue media files from Android phones in short span of times. It also allows you to undelete data from Samsung Galaxy S3 in an effective and efficient way.
Prominent features of Android Recovery Software
Android Recovery application is an advanced data recovery tool to recover media files from Android phones. It is capable to quickly scan the logical phone drive and recover data from Android phones. Android data recovery software has inbuilt with powerful features that help in Android media file recovery effectively, no matter how you deleted your media files from the Android phone! This software effectively performs Android media file recovery and recovers deleted media files from Android phone such as photos, videos etc. within a couple of minutes. Not only this, you can also recover HTC data by using this tool. Some of the most important features which are used to recover deleted media files on Android are -
- Effective tool that can recover deleted media files from Android phone as well as from Android based Tablets.
- It is also used to retrieve .APK files as well as other document formats saved on your Android smartphone.
- It has provided best graphical user interface that helps to perform Android media file recovery with full ease.
- Preview recovered media files, which help you to analyze the performance of this tool.
- It supports all most all versions of Android such as Android 2.3, Android 4.1, Android 4.2, and Android 4.3 and so on.
Procedure to recover deleted media files from Android Phone
Step1: Connect Android phone to your system. Download and install demo version of Android data recovery software and create a desktop icon on your personal computer.
Step2: Select one options either "Recovered Deleted Files" or "Recovered Lost Files" as per the loss scenarios.
Figure 1: Select Recovery Mode
Step2: The Android phone will be detected and connection gets established between device and software. Select the Android phone drive and click on "Next" button.
Figure 2: Choose Android Phone Drive
Step3: This software scans the drive and provides you with a list of recovered media files from Android phone. Select the media files, preview it and save it on some other location, avoiding being overwritten.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data