Files Recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note is a series of Android based Smartphone which is widely used all around the world due to its outstanding features like browsing, email, games, viewing images or videos even on-the-go. It's multi window features enables you to do multitasking on the same screen at the same time with no screen transition. It comes with S Pen which is most advanced input technology through which you can sketch; draw any shape, write notes, and so on with increased accuracy and ease.
Samsung Galaxy Note is preinstalled with Android OS, which comes with many applications to full fill your requirement. Even you can install new apps by downloading it from Google Play Store. Samsung Galaxy Note’s memory can be extended by using SD card to store more file and documents. With such numerous features of storing, deleting and accessing on-the-go, there are some chances when you may lose your important files from Samsung Galaxy due to known or unknown reasons.
In such disaster situation of data loss from Samsung Galaxy Note, don’t panic. Because now files recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note is possible by using “Undelete Data Android” tool which is developed by experts specially to recover files from Samsung Galaxy Note which has been deleted or lost due to any reasons. It has inbuilt powerful algorithm and advanced scanning mechanism to recover deleted apps and other files from Android Smartphones. Undelete Data Android having great user friendly interface which instructs each and every steps with text and images for easy understanding and makes process of recovering files from Samsung Galaxy Note hassle free.
Scenarios due to which files may get deleted or lost from Samsung Galaxy Note
- Accidental Deletion: Important files may get deleted accidentally while erasing unwanted files. Sometimes, you may press “delete all” option instead of “delete” as a result important file may get deleted.
- Formatting: Sometimes, while transferring data to PC you may get error message to format memory card which ends with files deletion stored inside memory card. User may also format to increase performance on device without taking proper back up as a result data will be deleted.
- Virus Attack: Viruses are the common and unwanted program which tries to change file and programs and lead to corruption or deletion of files. These may come on your device while transferring data from affected device, downloading files from internet, etc.
- Mishandling\Wrong Usage: Ejecting memory card abruptly while transferring data may lead to deletion of files. Using a single memory card on multiple device may damage the file system of the memory card as a result card will become inaccessible. Using Factory Reset option without pulling memory card may lead to deletion of stored files.
- Other Reasons: Beside of above mentioned reasons there are more reasons such as interruption while transferring or downloading files, capturing image from Smartphone on low battery, malware programs, etc.
In above mentioned scenarios of file deletion from Samsung Galaxy Note you can opt Undelete Android tool, which recovers files from Samsung Galaxy Note within few minutes and gets rid of you from this problem as soon as possible.
Stop using your Android device for storing new files on it, as it will lead to overwrite deleted files and reduce the possibility of complete data recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note.
Outstanding Features of Undelete Data Android Tool
Undelete Data Android is built up with advanced algorithm to restore files from Samsung Galaxy Note. It scans thoroughly internal and external memory of Android Smartphone to quick recovery of file from Samsung galaxy Note. It’s smart algorithm enables it to identify and recover media files and all other types of files including .apk files which has been deleted or lost due to any reasons. It allows you to retrieve files from all Android mobile phones of different brands. It can be install in all popular Windows OS including Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. Save Recovery Session enable you to save time by avoiding rescanning of same storage device to restore files from Samsung Galaxy Note after complete scanning process. Recovered files from Samsung Galaxy Note can be stored in any desired location as per your need.
Steps to recover files from Samsung Galaxy Note
Step 1: Download and install the software on your personal computer. Connect Samsung Galaxy Note to your system. Launch the software and select “Recover Deleted Files” or "Recover Lost Files" option as per requirement from the first screen displayed as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Samsung Galaxy Note will be detected and displayed on the screen. After choosing device from which files has been deleted or lost, click on “Next” option.
Figure 2: Choose Android
Step 3: The tool scans the selected storage device and provides you with a list of recovered files. Select the file, preview it and save it on a secure location wherever you want, as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview and Save Recovered Files